you are a videographer video taping a Toronto wedding party or a Richmond Hill baptism or a Thornhill Bar Mitzvah, it is important to be able to complete the video by editing its contents into a presentable finished product. It is vital to maximum quality on the video that was just made. It is important to note that expensive editing equipment does not guarantee better results than less-expensive editing jobs, very important to keep in mind. So below are 10 points that touch upon keys to best video editing tips:
1. Make the subject of the video, could be the bride and groom of a Scarborough wedding party the centrepiece of the video. Whatever you do, never cut off their heads; you would not do it in a photo, don’t do it in a video. A complete shot of the main focal point is very important.
2. With video, there will be a lot of movement, so if the subject will be a baptized child, bride and groom, always make the scenes very interesting. Have them portrayed in a very peculiar manner, if it is a Toronto Ontario wedding,
have them do things that married couples are comfortable doing in public and in front of the camera. If there are looking at someone or something, make sure you get that clearly on film.
3. Also, make sure that you get your subjects in different angles. Get them to pose in their comfortable selves and you take shots in different camera angles. You, shooting the videos can move at will and take shots of the subjects, be it a married couple of a Niagara Falls wedding.
4. Technical “things” such as zoom, and film rolling can affect the battery life of a camera especially if you are moving around wirelessly in a reception of a wedding, so avoid using the zoom too much and film rolling, it will save your battery life.
5. However, what if you need to zoom. Use them in important moments. Some keys are to use close ups, especially in precious moments. Other close ups can be edited in post production.
4. The use of a tripod is something that will help in the video editing process. The tripod offers stability to the video camera in a situation where the rotation
can capture the actions of guests dancing at a Maple wedding party.
7. The transition from frame to frame is something that separates a novice video editor from an experienced video editor. The more transitions one uses in a video the less time was spent trying to capture a complete segment in the video. So use fewer transitions add value to a video editing process.
8. Have a lot of cutaways when editing a video, it enhances the look of several scenes and it makes for better endings to video segments.
9. It is very important to have music in a video. Music adds so much to a video that this is a must when editing and it enhances a video.
10. When editing a final product, make sure that the intro grabs the attention of the viewer. It is the most compelling
part of the video.